Wadi Degla Maadi – Natural Protectorate
This gorgeous locale just outside Maadi sounds really appealing for anyone with a dog. You are able to take a long hike with your companion for a cheap price of 3LE for Egyptians and 5LE for foreigners. Whether you have something on your mind and want to go for a stroll or simply want to spend some quality time with your dog outdoors this is definitely the go-to spot.
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Popular Pet’s Today
- Adorable Cheetah Cubs|Lion Cubs|Tiger Cubs For Sale (10 views)
- Lovely Pug puppy (8 views)
- Pure British Shorthair Kittens ready to go to their new homes (6 views)
- 1 year old golden retriever for adoption (6 views)
- Beautiful 48 day old Persian Kittens for sale (6 views)
- Rottweiler puppies for sale (5 views)
- monkey babies and other primates (4 views)
- SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPIES BLUE EYES READY FOR ANY PET LOVER (3 views)
- For Sale. Saint Bernard/Caucasian and Golden Retriever Puppies Looking For New Loving Homes (3 views)
- Quality Solid Black Sphynx Kitten (3 views)