Wadi Degla Maadi – Natural Protectorate
This gorgeous locale just outside Maadi sounds really appealing for anyone with a dog. You are able to take a long hike with your companion for a cheap price of 3LE for Egyptians and 5LE for foreigners. Whether you have something on your mind and want to go for a stroll or simply want to spend some quality time with your dog outdoors this is definitely the go-to spot.
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Popular Pet’s Today
- Victor is for adoption (7 views)
- Trained Maltese Puppies available (7 views)
- American male cocker spaniel for adaption (7 views)
- Persian kittens For Adoption (6 views)
- British Shorthair lilac boys (6 views)
- Buy cute , playful and home raised tigers, lions and Cheetah cubs (6 views)
- Quality Solid Black Sphynx Kitten (5 views)
- Pure British Shorthair Kittens ready to go to their new homes (5 views)
- Samoyed puppies (5 views)
- Siberian husky (4 views)